Wednesday 11 March 2009

T-rrrrrific

See what I did there...T-rrrific...a post about t-shirts...nevermind.

Everyone knows threadless is the best place for t's online, but I've come across two other shops which rival. If only because they fulfill my seemingly endless need for wacky animal related tat.

link : RECESSACALIOUS (found via design4mankind.com)



Check out the other t-shirts too...the dog-headed creature in the desert is my close second favourite.

I've just found out the t-shirts at the other shop I intended to blog about have sold out. So here is a picture of a sold item...it needs to be shared even if lusting after it is pointless...



from the now empty : http://www.meow4ever.etsy.com


Happy Wednesday

x x x x x

1 comment:

ennui said...

check again!
i'm back behind my sewing machine, thanks for posting!!
<3