Sunday 29 March 2009

stamps

I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to stamps. I love collecting the stamps from internet-purchases and snail mail with friends. And I like other post related items too...the post office "post-pak" stationary with white and red print is suprisingly stylish. Maybe I'm a sucker for practical European-looking design.

Any way, on to stamps of the other variety. I remember getting a little amy rubber stamp at school and stamping all my homework with pink ink all over round the heading and down the margins. Teachers were amused to varying degrees. I was 16 so maybe a bit old for messing up my essays with my name in pink.

These stamps are far more attractive, and useful too





and the little wooden suitcase to carry them around in...stamping on the go!

link: karaku.etsy.com

x x x x

No comments: