Friday 3 February 2012

hey baby!

I've not posted here for a while, in fact I've not even picked up a needle and thread in months, but I have an excellent excuse. I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY. Eeeek! I'm 18 weeks today! So almost half-way there.

I'm going to be trying to craft lots of things for baby, baby's room, and maybe even for myself, so I might do some posts on how that goes here... but most of my baby related blogging will be done over at panda bump. I'm planning on doing a bump diary, taking a picture every day or so to watch my belly grow into a baby house. And also keep track of all the tricky decisions of what to buy/do, as I'm sure that it could be interesting and maybe even useful to someone. The blog's pretty empty right now but hopefully it'll grow as I do.

Exciting times!

x x x

No comments: