Thursday 23 July 2009

Indietracks

Toot toot! It's that time of year again; when a bunch of lovely indiepop fans party like no-one's watching among the steam trains of Derbyshire. I've been hidiously last minute about the whole thing and only just found out that I got the time off work, but somehow it's all coming together. Badges are sewn. Tent-pitch is booked. Train-times have been glanced at. I haven't even sorted out what to WEAR yet, or bought any little tubes of toothpaste and shampoo, or made TENT SNACKS. Jeez louise. What a crazy adventurer I am. I have been watching bear grylls though so I'm prepared for most eventualities.

I seem to have completely lost touch with the music world mostly because of silly technology...this laptop doesn't have my itunes on and is so old n slow that I can't stream music on it. So lots of the bands at indietracks will be a big fun suprise for me. Yay! I've just scrolled through the band listing on the website, wow wow I'm so excited! So much cuteness!

http://www.indietracks.co.uk

x x x x x

p.s. but I'm going by MYSELF. scaredy scaredy scared.

No comments: