Sunday 26 October 2008

Busy Buzzy Bumble Beeeee

I have been BUSY this month and managed to totally drop of the face of the earth internet-wise. I need to put in some time on etsy and get the wheels back in motion. Plus I've finally faced the reality of how broke I am, so I'm determined to actually start making some money flogging my wares online.

My craft-fairing has gone so well lately. The vintage tea party thingy was so so lovely and despite paying a whopping 40 quid table fee I still sold enough to make a reasonable profit. It was nice to sell to a different crowd, although I think that the children at craft fairs are my favourite customers as their reactions are so sweet :)

Here's a photo of my stall ...



x x x x

1 comment:

Forever Foxed said...

Just dropping by to say hello. I saw your post about making the fox terrier badge for me!