Thursday 11 August 2011

shop

It's extremely early days but I've started looking into getting a small shop space in Hebden Bridge. We're thinking of moving there. It's so very exciting. Hebden is lovely; such beautiful countryside and a place where people would (hopefully) buy my craft all year round. Plus I love its eco credentials, maybe we could finally stop feeling guilt over every purchase and rest safe knowing that our food/clothes/books were all bought from a good source. I'd be able to sell my own work and also sell other people's on their behalf alongside my own. I've been very excitedly looking at ideas of how to fit out the space and display work in interesting ways. I need to get sewing too! It wouldn't happen until early next year, but I'm sure that time with fly and like any other crafter I'm thinking about christmas and preparing for the joy of christmas fairs...busy busy!

this shop looks cute...

sino works



x x x

2 comments:

Jil Made This said...

exciting stuff, don't leave us! :)

The 'Smarty Pants' Family said...

oh how nice! check out my blog we have a lot of fun crafts!