Wednesday 5 November 2008

fact not fiction

I am OBSESSED with finding strange oddities on etsy. I really don't want to offend anyone by blogging that something is wierd, because I mean it as a huge compliment. I love all this bad taste stuff and hope one day to have a room dedicated to it..."Amy's retired to her study to be surrounded by her stuffed fake-animals with googly eyes, and flourescent doll heads..."

I feel like I should document my finds regularly. Or at least semi regularly.
So today's finds include....

topical russian dolls from www.belleslettres.etsy.com



A needlefelted version of your own cat from www.AmeliaMakesArt.etsy.com



...And finally I must metion angelacatirina's shop, which I did mention a few blogs down in my favourite new items but which I must mention again because there are a whole host of AMAZING strange knitted hats. www.angelacatirina.etsy.com




enjoyyyyy
x

1 comment:

PAC said...

Wow!! Amazing unique finds I must say!!